Who we are
riskCanvas Holdings LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genpact.
This privacy statement is effective as of May 24, 2018. Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws
What personal data we collect, how we collect it and purposes of collection
We, Genpact, may at times collect your personal data in one of the following ways:
- By entering information such as your name, and email address, country of residence, company you represent, industry and details of the inquiry on the page titled Contact Us, you enable us to respond to a general/ business inquiry made by you or on behalf of your company that you represent. If you wish to be contacted by telephone, we may also collect your work phone number.
- By sending in your resume and other personal details through our Careers page, which enables you to apply online for a job at Genpact. We may use this information throughout Genpact and its affiliates and subsidiaries in order to consider you for employment or to respond to your inquiry. We may also keep the information for future consideration of any jobs that may arise. Please click here to see our candidate privacy notice for further details.
- You provide us information when subscribing and using the Genpact Subscription Center. This data may include for example your name, email address and company you represent. The subscription center also keeps track of your communication preferences (over email or phone) and areas of interest (such as receiving newsletters, thought leadership content and/or marketing collateral) that you may have either opted into or opted out of.
- E-mail Communications: If you are a recipient of our marketing communications, we will track whenever you receive, open, click a link, or share an e-mail you receive from Genpact. Please click here to see our customer privacy notice for further details. To unsubscribe from Genpact marketing communications, please click here.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources to ensure the accuracy and completeness of your profile.
Genpact shall only process the received information pursuant to pursue our legitimate business interests for example screening CV’s of prospective candidates, establishing communication with prospective customers (whom you represent) and personnel with general/ business inquiries and to enhance our user experience. Please click here to see our customer privacy notice and click here to see our candidate privacy notice for further details.
You also have the option to subscribe/opt-in to receive newsletters, thought leadership content and/or marketing collateral. You can always opt-out of such options using our subscription center or write to Marketing.GDPR@Genpact.com. Genpact shall adhere to your preferences.
We have implemented industry standard security measures to keep your personal data secure and confidential, including and not limited to:
- Restriction of access to your personal data to Genpact employees strictly on a need to know basis, such as to respond to your inquiry or request.
- Implementation of physical, electronic, administrative, technical and procedural safeguards that comply with all applicable laws and regulations to protect your personal data from unauthorized or inappropriate access, alteration, disclosure and destruction. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are done using a shared computer.
- Genpact employees who misuse personal data are subject to strict disciplinary action, as it is a violation of the Integrity Policy of Genpact.
Who we may share your personal data with (the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data)
- The personal data Genpact collects from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties. These third parties do not use or have access to your personal data for any purpose other than cloud storage and retrieval. On occasion, Genpact engages third parties (Tele-nurture vendors) to respond to any queries raised by you or to establish business communications including marketing communication to prospective customers, facilitate communication with candidates for screening/ interviews etc. For information on the third party vendors partnered with Genpact, please click here.
- We have offices and operations in a number of international locations and we share information between our group companies for business and administrative purposes. Please click here to see a list of the locations within our corporate group.
- Where required or permitted by law, information may be provided to others, such as regulators and law enforcement agencies.
- From time to time, we may consider corporate transactions such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, or similar. In these instances, we may transfer or allow access to information to enable the assessment and undertaking of that transaction. If we buy or sell any business or assets, personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in the transaction.
International and group company transfers of personal data
We are part of an international group of companies and, as such, transfer personal data concerning you to countries outside the European Union (EU). Please visit click here to see a list of the locations within our corporate group.
We transfer personal data between our group companies and data centers for the purposes described above. We may also transfer personal data to our third party suppliers outside of the EU as described above.
Your personal data may be stored in databases located outside of the EU including in India. The database is controlled by our administrative staff located outside of the EU including in India and can be accessed electronically.
Where we transfer personal data outside of EU, we either transfer personal data to countries that provide an adequate level of protection (as determined by the European Commission) or we have appropriate safeguards in place. Appropriate safeguards to cover these transfers are in the form of standard contractual/data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. Please click here to know more about standard contractual/data protection clauses.
Where we transfer personal data between our group companies we have covered these transfers by entering into standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission. If you would like more information on the any of the data transfer mechanisms on which we rely please contact our Data Protection Officer, details available in the contact section below.
Data Storage and Retention
Genpact shall retain your personal data pursuant to the business purposes and in line with our retention policies. We will only keep your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our purposes outlined above or to comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s).
Personal data received from prospective candidates shall be retained in accordance with the retention criteria set out in our candidate privacy notice. Please click here to see our candidate privacy notice for further details.
Personal data received from prospective customers shall be retained for the duration of the prospective customer’s business relationship with the Genpact and in accordance with the retention criteria set out in our customer privacy notice. Please click here to see our customer privacy notice for further details.
For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact our Data Protection Officer, details available in the contact section below.
Existence of Automated Profiling and Decision Making
We use automated profiling in limited circumstances relating to email campaigns. As part of our email campaigns, we will track whenever you receive, open, click a link, or share an e-mail you receive from Genpact using a Genpact managed automated solution. The automated solution profiles the information tracked to evaluate your interest towards our service offerings or promotions. This enables us to identify and target potential customers or business partners and provide you with relevant and timely content based on your interests.
- You may have certain rights relating to your personal data provided for under applicable law. These are the right to: Request access to your personal data and request details of the processing activities conducted by Genpact.
- Request that your personal data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Receive your personal data provided to us as a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Object to, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on, automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
- Withdraw your consent provided at any time by contacting us.
To exercise the rights outlined above in respect of your personal data you may submit a data subject request on our portal – https://app-eu.onetrust.com/app/#/webform/6f529743-657b-472f-9f18-b4a49d9cd6a2. In case you face any issues in accessing our portal, you may also write to us at DPO.Genpact@Genpact.com.
Genpact is the controller of data for the purposes of GDPR.
If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact our Data Protection Officer by writing to DPO.Genpact@genpact.com.