The COVID-19 pandemic has combined with rapid changes in consumer behavior and banking initiatives to accelerate many fraud trends. Businesses now see up to two years of digital transformation taking place in just a few months.
This white paper covers:
- Pandemic Impact on Fraud in the Banking Ecosystem
- Identity Theft and Synthetic Identity Will Continue to Be a Major Problem Area
- Account Takeover 2.0
- Transaction and Banking Speed Will Continue to Increase
- Increased Fraud Detection and Security Needs for Unbanked and Underbanked Populations
- Stabilization in E-Commerce Fraud
- New Payment Types Will Bring New Fraud Exposure
- Embedding Fraud Strategy into the Overall Customer Experience Strategy
Get the White Paper
White paper will be sent to submitted email address.